How Do I Purchase Your Products?
There are several options for purchasing grassfed lamb and beef and free-range, Berkshire pork from Blue Rooster Farm. All of them involve communicating with us directly. At this point we do not have an online store.
- Order a quarter, half, or whole beef; whole lamb; half or whole pork by emailing us at email@example.com. We prefer a three to six month notice for large orders.
- Get on the mailing list of a partner CSA or farm co-op and get your meat orders delivered to a farm near you. Do this by going to the mailing list option under the "contact us" menu. You do not need to be a member of that farm's CSA to be on the Blue Rooster Farm mailing list. (Although they all provide wonderful, farm-raised vegetables!) Prior to delivery, we send out an email that includes a list of cuts that are currently available and instructions for how to place an order. Your order will be delivered to farm near you on the stated date.
- We deliver meat orders to Joshua Farm, Harrisburg, PA, Fulton Farm at Wilson College, Chambersburg, PA and New Morning Farm's Sheridan School Market, NW Washington D.C. on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
- We deliver to Lancaster quarterly.
- Our delivery to State College and Mifflintown, PA coincides with every Village Acres CSA delivery, every Tuesday during the summer season and every other Tuesday during the winter.